Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just Do It

Let me share something from the heart this weekend. If you have
been waiting on the right deal or the right strategy to get started
in real estate - then stop waiting. If you have done a bad deal
and are now afraid to get out into the fray again - the don't look
back. If you have made some money in the past with real estate but
are now nervous because of the news or the marketplace - then just
do it.

Just do it - or give up - but get out of the valley of doubt and
indecision. I have had so many friends and acquaintances telling
me how things are not like they were a few years ago - but I have
also had others who are doing better now than ever - and the only
difference is that the ones doing great are still going forward.
Regardless of set backs, or bad news, or pain or struggle - we MUST
make a decision and take a decisive action to move forward - else
we will definitely fail. Well, excuses are useless, right?

The only way to guarantee defeat is to quit - the only way to
guarantee success is to never give up. So stop putting off until
tomorrow what can be done today. Stop delaying or procrastination,
waiting for the perfect time. Don't depend on someone else to
solve the problems for you - you can depend on yourself. You must.
And for those who believe - the Good Lord above. But regardless
of the circumstances - I want you to take ACTION today. Get off
your comfort zone and get into the battle.

I have 2 recommendations that I want you to take immediately.

1) One of the best ways to cut your teeth in Real Estate Investing
is to start with Rent to Own Strategies - it is one of the key
competencies I teach in my beginning 1-on-1 mentoring course. If
you want a great resource to help you with the basics of Rent to
Own strategies, then get your copy of my good friend and partner,
Charles W. Moore's Rent to own eBook (hint: you can download and
print this one) - visit
www.reimostwanted.com/product/renttoownebook and learn how Charles
makes over $100,000 per year investing part time.

2) I would trade all of my over $250,000 I have personally invested
in my real estate and internet marketing training for my mentors.
If you truly desire a mentor who can show you how to make a strong
6-figures in real estate, or even just get started to make $30-50K
this year - then email me at appointments.dudley@gmail.com with
your personal goals, current preparation and qualifications, and
your phone #. We are serious about your success. Are you?

Finally, I simply want to encourage you today. Do not give up on
your dreams. Do not let others talk you out of your goals. Don't
listen to negativity. Stay focused - live life on purpose and make
each moment and each day count. There are time wasters lurking
around every corner - but do not let them distract you one more
second. I believe in you big time!

"Unlock Your Future!"

Charles Dudley

PS - Be watching for some exciting updates to our schedule to
enhance your experience.

PPS - If you are interested in advertising with us in our monthly
"Secrets" newsletter to several hundred investors, please email
reisupport.dudley@gmail.com - We are currently offering advertisers
50% off rates for April's issue. Rates currently begin as low as
$100 per month. You may advertise homes for sale, rent to own,
wholesale deals, money to lend, business opportunities, or
partnerships offered. All ads are subject to editorial approval
and no opportunities or financial arrangements are guaranteed by
our company.

No comments: