Friday, May 2, 2008

Real Estate Investing Help

There has been a lot of great questions e-mailed to me, after the release of the Real Estate Dominator mini course videos (and they increase everytime I release one).


I've read every one and appreciate your feedback!


Now for the important stuff:
I know I promised to get you video 4 today, so I've just uploaded to youtube and posted a link here:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1cI727aZDXw7un&b=fuOJ8abUHGQ7MVdqGZ_MLw


Some of those who sent emails asked if I was really planning on "spilling the beans" in these videos.


Watch video 4 and you be the judge:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1cI727aZDXw7un&b=fuOJ8abUHGQ7MVdqGZ_MLw
:-)


Since we're getting into the "meat" of the Information, make sure you email me your questions so that I can cover them in afuture video.


Charles Dudley

Real Estate Dominator

P.S. Last night we had a private call with only 23 folks.We discussed the new Real Estate Dominator course.


After the call 2 signed up and 3 are on standby, it looks like the few available seats are going to sell out before next week.


If you couldn't attend tonight's call, don't worry:
We are planning to do another private call later on this week, so be on the lookout for an email from me.

No comments: