Friday, July 11, 2008

How To Drive Traffic Leads To - My - Your - Site

I've been enjoying helping you with your real estate website. It's
always a pleasure when I get a call or email from an investor who
gets their first leads, and better yet, their first deal through
their web advertising. Today, I just wanted to reach out to you
and ask you a personal question - how well is your online marketing
engine working?

Earlier this week I sent you some great social networking sites (oh
yeah, and there's more of those to come) to help you take the bull
by the horns and get your message out there online. But I wanted
to also tell you some ways to get traffic to your website, both
internet-based as well as direct methods.

You see, the one thing I have found after coaching nearly 100
students personally, and that is that there are basically 2 types
of investor students out there. The first kind of investor student
is the one who gets every information product out there, doing the
shotgun method, and never really getting ahead. This comes from a
scarcity mentality. Meaning that they don't trust a single method
well enough to get just a few deals done, they are trying to find
the hidden secret. Ultimately this person will run out of money or
time or energy and give up before their efforts bear fruit.

The other kind of investor student doesn't accept excuses or the
word "no". They are determined, they take responsibility for their
own business and results, and keep focused on the activities that
have proven to produce results, even if it doesn't appear to work
immediately. The main difference is that the folks who make it
happen are ferociously resolute in making their goals happen and
are not afraid of hard work.

Now, I don't believe that you have to work sun up to sun down to be
a successful and profitable real estate investor. In fact, most of
my more profitable deals were completed in less than 5 hours of
work. Some of my most profitable weeks, I worked less than 10
hours and made more money in that week than I used to make in
several months at the j-o-b.

What I have found is that anyone serious in today's real estate
market needs at least 2 websites. But not just any old 2 sites
(specifically referring to these replicated deals that are
cookie-cutter and look like everyone else's). You need websites
that brand you and your company, that convert traffic into real
leads and ultimately into customers.

Once you have your websites, you will need to get focused on
getting traffic to those sites to make your efforts worth while. I
remember the first 3 or 4 websites I had. I was so excited to
finally be online. But nothing happened after 2 months. Why?
Because I didn't have traffic. So let me share with you a few
quick tips to get traffic to your websites, some free, some paid.


To read the rest of this juicy 4-page article - go to

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1a1hn8LTNXw7un&b=mff5aa5sQR9iCc20zRcm9Q


Enjoy!


If you have any real estate investing or marketing questions,
please feel free to email them to me at mentor.dudley@gmail.com .
I will be conducting my monthly open Q&A call this Monday, July
14th at 9pm EST. My special guest mentor and trainer will be one
of my best friends, business associates and REI mentors - Carson
Carter. With over 33 years of experience and 8-figures of real
estate transacted - you will have a chance to hear from him and I
both, as we answer your most pressing needs. So watch for the
registration link for this free training call and get your emails
off to me asap. Mark your calendars for the call time.

Secondly, if you truly want an inexpensive yet powerful way to
learn some internet marketing skills, saving you the thousands of
dollars I personally paid to learn these strategies, check out
www.SuccessWithCharles.com and join this educational program and be
a part of my success team.

To your success!

Charles Dudley
www.reidominator.com


PS - If you want a great hosting service for your websites for only
a $1 30-day trail, check out www.realsuccesshosting.com

PPS - If you want the best autoresponder / list manager program
available today, try it out for free for 30 days at
www.realsuccesslistmanager.com


The Fusion Of Internet Marketing and Network Marketing Is HERE!
http://www.successwithcharles.com

No comments: