Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Real Estate Investing Mentoring - 3 Spots Available


Wouldn't you like to belong to an elite group of my personal
mentoring students, who uncover the best-kept secrets and
strategies that I have personally used to harvest over
$500,000 in Real Estate Investing profits in the last 2 years?

Well, my staff and I want to help you to succeed. As you may
have heard - I am taking on a new wave of proteges - and have just
a few spots remaining, one is reserved just for you. This is
1-on-1 premium mentoring, where I help you to take your Real Estate Investing
business to the next levels, using quick cash methods as well
as internet marketing tactics to cram your business full of
profit-pulling leads.

I will have a member of my success team help you to get 2
personalized lead capture sites, establish your company branding
plan, online and offline marketing strategy, sales and negotiation
skills, simple and easy to use contracts - web resources and a
1-on-1 time with me, for training, mentoring, deal analysis,
accountability and encouragement.

I have been successfully mentoring students in real estate investing ,
internet marketing, sales and negotiation, teleseminars, life
success and entrepreneurship for over 2 years. The premium
program I provide is the best value in the market, as it is
typically 50% off what the other gurus charge, and I allow a
discount for full payment up front, or a reasonable pay plan
for those who would benefit from that.

I wish I could take on more than 1--12 students at a time, but I
still have my own deals to do and business to run outside of our
success mentoring division. For those who may not be able to
qualify for the premium program, I do offer a group coaching
program for reduced tuition.

If you'd like to be considered for either the 1-on-1 personal
mentoring, of the group coaching program - please send me a short
bio and qualifications along with your phone # to
mentor.dudley@gmail.com

Personal spots are on a first come first serve basis for
qualified applicants. So don't delay.

This program at the current tuition rates will not be available
after Monday, Sept. 15th - due to the REI Dominator product
launch - so if you've ever wanted to work with a personal
mentor with integrity and who desires to see you succeed as
much as you do and a team of professionals to support your
web needs, then email me now at mentor.dudley@gmail.com to get
a strategy session scheduled.

To your success,

Charles T. Dudley, Sr.
Mentor & REI Dominator
mentor.dudley@gmail.com


P.S. - If you haven't done this yet - get your copy of my Real
Estate Investing Bible at http://www.realestateinvestingbible.com
Today (price is going up any day now).


P.P.S. - Remember that I do Monday morning Studies at 11AM EST
- the call details are at http://www.trueprosperitylive.com -
My wife, Kimberly's newest ebook, The Work From Ho,me Prayer
Guide can be picked up at http://www.workathomeprayerguide.com

No comments: