Friday, November 30, 2007

The Honest Real Estate Business

Okay, okay...every once and a while, I have folks email me who do not understand my heart to truly help folks getting started in real estate investing or taking their businesses to the next level, with additional investing methods, coaching or internet marketing tactics to increase their deal flow, or add other complimentary streams of income.

So let me send an email tonight that could possibly help you tremendously, without asking for one red cent - in fact, at the end of this email, I offer you to participate in the profits I make on my website, as a valuable member.

#1) Are you currently in a situation where you could really use a financial helping hand. Have you been drowning in a sea of debt, running behind on payments - you have enjoyed the training calls, but could not take advantage of even the most irresistible offer, because you didn't even have gas money? Well, if you could use a decent helping hand loan and are willing to pay a decent interest rate on it - because you know that you will be breaking out of this temporary slump. Here's a site that one of my star mentor students shared with me that I thought was so powerful that I had to get it out to everyone. Take a look at www.prosper.com and see if this can help you with your temporary debts and give you the boost you need. This could also work for you if you are wanting to start a new business or expand an existing one.

#2) Another great tool I encourage everyone to be using on a REGULAR basis is Craigslist. Remember that I tell you that every investor needs to be building 4 lists: motivated sellers, retail buyers, private money lenders, and investors (rehabbers and wholesalers). Well, most investors tend to focus on buyers and sellers and then investors. Most wait until it is too late to advertise for private money. Again, one of my mentor students and I have perfected a great ad for Craigslist to attract private money lenders in today's marketplace. For your personal benefit, here is that successful ad:

Private Money Investor wanted,
Secured by income property,
XX%+ ROI, as low as $5K gets
you started, call now

(XXX) XXX-XXXX

#3) finally, for those who are truly interested in making a few extra bucks before Christmas - you can sign up to be one of REI Most Wanted's affiliates and earn 50% on all referrals by signing up for fre-e at:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1fMnbMohunw7un&b=0CNhisll.dRur6m4H1Nnug

Okay, I hope this truly helped you today and I hope that everyone knows that I am truly excited for everyone's success that we come in contact with. There's a reason you are here at REI Most Wanted and I believe in each and every one of you. Have a great weekend.

To Your Continued Successes,

Charles Dudley
"Unlock Your Future!"

P.S. - To learn a truly powerful way to get tons of traffic to your website, Get a fr-ee marketing review of your current website, and a coach to help you generate more leads to your existing site or a new one you are planning to create, go visit:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1fMnbMohunw7un&b=eamy.7prGJwOFkQKJnD6Sw today.

P.P.S. - Did you get Dean Graziosi's $29.95 book for only $16.50 (which comes with some amazing fr-ee bonuses for those who take action today)? If not, go and get this educational real estate investing book along with the added bonuses NOW, before I have to take them down - http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1fMnbMohunw7un&b=AUKVuaMhBmRzFIsBAsmcMQ
You can not get this deal in bookstores anywhere - and you can't beat this price.

No comments: