Saturday, January 26, 2008

Work With A Mentor

First off, just wanted to let you know that the replay from Lou's
call last night will be available later today...I'll send a quick
email when it's ready. If you didn't get a chance to take advantage
of his great offer got to http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MQ8Hd&m=1ZnwXDpCMXw7un&b=6Rtn1R1BGVuI_ZtskDuCig .

Well, its time again for me to open enrollment for our newly updated
Executive JV Investor Incentive Coaching Program.

Have you been fumbling around in the dark trying to figure out how
to make it in today's real estate market?

Have you done a few deals that haven't produced any profit for you?

Have you participated in others' programs where you don't even talk
to the real mentor, but an $8 an hour clerk who reads answers to
you from a manual?

Are you just starting, day one, in real estate investing and want to
avoid the most costly mistakes that most beginning investors make?

Or perhaps you are a seasoned investor, and you are ready to take
your game to the next level, working with someone who has been
through the trenches and can take you through any deals from a
$5,000 Mobile home to a $30 Million land deal?

Well - I am opening enrollment for my newly updated programs at
several levels for those who truly want to learn and work one-on-one
with a REAL Real Estate Mentor.

I am now offering programs that range from group coaching to one-on-
one personalized coaching to live one-on-one training and mentoring
(...get the guest room ready). We have both basic and advanced programs
on limited availability.

I also specialize in the latest in no money down and creative real
estate strategies, making money without having to have your own cash
or credit. In addition, I can also bring the power of the internet to your real
estate empire, once you understand the basics.

I'll show you how to structure your business for the best tax
advantages and asset protection - as well as how to begin to build
your business credit. I will even offer to partner with you on
qualified deals.

This year, we will also be offering live group boot camps and weekly
Adult Continuing-Ed classes for those near the Roanoke, VA area who
are interested in Real Estate, Internet Marketing, Business Start Ups,
EBay, and Sales Training.

I only ask for truly motivated people to apply - and although we do
offer a wide range of programs to fit everyone's budget - there will
be no free lunches. I make no apologies on that. But we do offer
plenty of options for folks to learn and grow at all levels.

Okay - so here's the deal - I only have 7 spots available currently
for my one-on-one Executive JV Investor Incentive Coaching Program
and 3 Spots open for my Advanced Program - so those interested need
to send me a short personal bio and goals to me personally at
mentor.dudley@gmail.com

Anyone else interested in classes or group coaching, please email
appointments.dudley@gmail.com and speak with Aaron.

We truly want to help you grow your business this year and see you
attain higher levels of success - with integrity.

I look forward to hearing from you all this weekend.

Success in all your endeavors.

Charles Dudley
"Unlock Your Future!"
Dudley Success Consulting Group, LLC
mentor.dudley@gmail.com
appointments.dudley@gmail.com
888-REI-MW11
888-734-6911

PS - I will call as many folks back as possible over the weekend as
you email me - so please include your phone #'s in all emails to
us. One-on-One Mentorships and live classes will be filled on a first
come, first serve basis.

No comments: