Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Charles Enters the March?!?

I'm going to keep this quick because
I know how valuable your time is.

Are you sick and tired hearing about
all these six and seven figure launches.

I mean -- if you're like most of the people I run into - you'd be happy with a 5 or even 4 figure launch. Heck, most people would be happy with their first freakin' DOLLAR online.

If that's enough for you, watch this video:

www.themilliondollarmarchsite.com

Now, there's been a lott of buzz going around for the last week or so about Keith Wellman's upcoming package "The Million Dollar March".

People are loving the fact that it's grounded in realistic first-product goals. Keith even openly admits that his first launch was only $7,000. In fact, every successful person I know had to start SOMEWHERE, right?

This video I'm sending you to is a real world case study of 1 of the 4 people that went through the "MDM" course.

My friend, this is all about taking your crucial first step. Your first step towards becoming a millionaire. Like I've heard Keith say,

"A million dollar march begins with a first step".

www.themilliondollarmarchsite.com

Go check out this video for yourself, I think you'll find this first case study moving and emotionally charged. (I'll bet you even relate.)

Regards

Charles Dudley
Marching towards a Million myself

www.themilliondollarmarchsite.com

No comments: