Thursday, February 7, 2008

Real Estate Teleseminar Tonight!

Can I help you? If I had a key that could unlock your future,
wouldn't you want me to share that key with you? Well, I do, and
I'm sharing it with you tonight.

I've got a special event going on tonight. I am being interviewed
by my good friend, Connie Ziegler-Wyers on her Real Estate Home
Boot Camp teleseminar, and I wanted to invite you to join us for
the call!

It is tonight, February 7, 2008 at 9:01pm EST. Here's the login
information:

Call number: 605-475-8590 Conference ID#: 5947317

The webinar registration link is:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MQ8Hd&m=1cSKtVtZ2Xw7un&b=PGIi6pJYVUSq7bMOyAenYQ

I've got some great stuff to share tonight, that can literally
unlock your future. So don't miss out!

To your success in 2008!

Charles Dudley
"Unlock Your Future!"

P.S. Anybody out there on Facebook? I'd love to add
you to my Friends list. You can check out my Facebook
Profile at: http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MQ8Hd&m=1cSKtVtZ2Xw7un&b=QbD7sGh7vSklLQM54_P6qQ

P.P.S. "Ever wanted to have a true secondary source
of income from the comfort of your own home - well
find out how by clicking here and going to the opportunity
page.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MQ8Hd&m=1cSKtVtZ2Xw7un&b=lK2hVDsG.TaWZ6MPVoSvYw

P.P.P.S. Remember, we are now taking applications
for my newly updated Executive JV Investor Incentive
Coaching Program. We have several levels available to
meet the needs of almost everyone out there.

From Group Coaching to Live and in person, "Charles
is comin' to Your House for a Few Days" Coaching!
Email Aaron at appointments.dudley@gmail.com
to set up your consultation.

No comments: