Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Miracle! $1700.00 Per Month in 5 Hours Per Week...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I just wanted to let each of
you know how much I appreciate you and your interest in changing
your fi*nancial future forever with me.

Let me share a Christmas miracle that will, or at least, should
encourage each of you who have been thinking about joining my team
with ITV Ventures.

Last week, I received a call from an excited IBO (independent
business owner) with ITV Ventures who had started taking live calls (for health and wellness products) just 13 weeks ago.

She shared that she was only able to take 5 hours of live calls
each week but was fully committed to doing this every week out of the comfort of her own home(consistency of your commitments will make you r-i-c-h in any business
venture).

She is now earning over $1700 per month after just 4 months of
being on the home agent program.

This inspired me to run some numbers on what just 5 hours per week
could do for you and your family in 2008 and I was amazed!!

I have put together a 5 hour per week challenge for my personally
mentored IBOs on my team and we are working together to generate
amazing incomes in just 5 hours per week that will blow you away!

Just imagine, I can show you results and projections that will have
most of you earning more in 5 - 10 hours per week than you
currently are earning at your full-time jobs right now.

How would you like to wo-rk from home and have total time and
fi*nancial free-dom in the next 12-24 months with ITV Ventures? Just
imagine, not being a "slave" to your boss or your job anymore.
Imagine, moms being able to stay home with your family.

Lives are being transformed right now, and I can show you and teach
you how.

Now, here's what you need to do:

1. Make a commitment to change your life financially in 2008

2. Never quit

3. Visit www.itvventures.com/va , click on the link directly below
my name at the top right side of my website that says "learn more
about the income opportunity," turn up your speakers, watch this 20
minute power point presentation, and find out why people are
flocking to ITV Ventures business opportunity

4. Last call me now or when you are serious and want to get
started...that is it! Please, only the serious people need to
contact me. I am not interested in working with "tire kickers". I
am going to invest my time and my life into you and your family for
the next 12 months to mentor you to the near six-figure monthly
income that I currently enjoy, are you ready?

2008 can indeed be your time for permanent change and fi*nancial
free-dom!

Call me now if you're ready: 888-734-6911, ext. 86

See you at the top in 2008 with ITV Ventures

Success in all your endeavors!
Charles T. Dudley, Sr.

"Unlock Your Future!"

888-734-6911, ext. 86
mentor.dudley@gmail.com

P.S. Ever wish you could get paid to read your own email? Well now
you can! Check out this great opportunity to provide an extra
stream of in-come:

http://www.sendearnings.com/?r=mentordudley

This is a fun and easy way to make a few extra bucks, so make sure
you check it out!

P.P.S. I just wanted to remind you all that I will be starting a Bible
Study on Biblical Finances beginning the Monday after Christmas.
Anyone interested in participating, please contact me at:
revdudley@gmail.com. It will be an important first session on the 31st
to start the New Year off right! I'll contact you with the start time and
the webinar link.

No comments: