Wednesday, June 18, 2008

35K in 30 Days - Multiple Streams of Income

Remember on my last call when I mentioned that I had multiple businesses, and that several of them did 6-figures last year?

Did I mention that I started 3 6-figure businesses from scratch?
Well, I have decided to give the keys to one of these vaults and I firmly belive that if you are determined and willing to work,that you could add another stream of income like mine to your bank account this year.

I will work with 30 hand-picked students beginning the first week ofJuly and help them to launch their own telesemainr training program within 30-60 days. My first month using this one system produced over $35K in revenues.

To see the proof - go to www.reimostwantedsecrets.com/35kin30days
We have half of our class filled, and the rest should go within the next couple of days, so don't delay if you are interested in beingin this core group of VIP students. I honestly belive that this can truly change your life and revolutionize your business - AND give you that quick cash infusion you may be needing within the next 30-60 days.

To register, go to www.reimostwantedsecrets.com/35kin30days - I givea discount for full payment up front, and a pay plan for those who prefer.

To Your Continued Success!
Charles Dudley
REI Dominator
540-400-0252

PS - I am avaialble for phone consultation on this program, but donot delay registering to talk to me if you are serious about gettingin - this training combines strategies from at least 4 mentoringcourse I persoanlly paid over $75K to learn - and gives you the best of the best and trims the fat.
www.reimostwantedsecrets.com/35kin30days

No comments: