Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Not Too Late to Catch This Fr-ee Training NOW



It's Not Too Late to Catch This Fr-ee Real Estate Training NOW

Let me begin by saying WOW! The last few weeks have been so crazy! I want to thank everyone for their encouragement and positve comments on the life-changing training they have been getting fromus here at REI Most Wanted, REI Most Wanted SECRETS, and of course the LIVE Real Estate Dominator Workshops.


I also wanted you to know that I am still recovering from vacationat Emerald Isle, NC last week and trying to respond to my over 5,000 emails that came in while I was out - not to mention the fact thatI had the latest LIVE Dominator event the weekend before my fmaily and I took off - so thank you also for your patience.


And this week was a powerful kick off of our newest training series"SECRETS" - targeted to give you the latest strategies and experts that are not using yesterday's tired methods - but the current, proven, Quick Cash Methods - that will help every investor at any level.



Listen, I know you are busy too - and I appreciate the time we have with each other every week - so I want to simply give you some fr-ee training that you can listen to and watch today at your schedule -so get these while they are up:



1) Learn about what everyone is now calling our Real Estate 3.0
methods - right here: http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1aWvFeXHYXw7un&b=5dCPldeRsCmTCtY84SEs3Q



2) Hear what others are saying about the absolutely business - transforming
traning they attended last month, here with our team in Roanoke, VA
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1aWvFeXHYXw7un&b=X1HvKHZiA2KRlFDx0H7ltQ


3) Find out about how you can get every juicy morsel of this powerful
information direct from our team, and how you can get us all in your
back pocket - as mentors, partners and your true wealth power team:
listen here: www.byoaudio.com/play/W0Tl3RVs


I want you to know you are in the right place at the right time andthat I am honored to have the chance to share this special knowledge with you. We had several students who were putting deals together onthe last day of our event - and one who is putting 3 or 4 together right now - only 2 weeks later. This is powerful stuff.



I hope you have a prosperous weekend and look forward to meetingyou face to face real soon.


God bless,
Charles Dudley, REI Dominator


PS - As a friendly reminder, I will be conducting my study this Monday at 12 Noon EST for http://www.trueprosperitylive.com/ - feel fr-ee to registerto get the fr-ee weekly call info.

No comments: