Thursday, June 26, 2008

Real Estate Call

I hope that you are doing well this week. For me it has been a fun, but very busy one. As several of you have talked with me and offered your prayers while I was not feeling well, thank you so much for being there. I am playing catch up to say the least, but very happy to be able to be on the phones and emails again. I amalso excited about some of the transitions going on in ourbusiness. Be watching soon for information on our office move andsome of the other great things we have planned this Summer for youas a valued member of our investor community and as a friend.

I wanted to let you know that I will be a guest speaker with a good friend of mine, Connie Zielgar-Wyers from Real Estate Home Boot Camp on her training call tonight at 9pm EST, and I will be teaching on becoming a Real Estate Dominator. Would you like to listen in? If so, go ahead, she's allowed me to invite the first 50 people I can register at this link http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O097F&m=1gBj6O7d2kWRun&b=v6Llg3rgcOaOzUqciVmbYw

Second, have you ever wanted to take a shot at making your own 5 figures income in the next 60-90 days online? I have had a great positive response form a lot of friends, but still have about 6spots open for my group training session with webmaster Ted Chan, and myself - it will begin July 4th week, so be sure to go andr egister now if you are interested. There is pre-class work, so you need to take action before this weekend. Simply go to http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O097F&m=1gBj6O7d2kWRun&b=FBjKIlCXI4sDUpAmVk3MVQ and see proof of how I personally added over $100,000 to my business income last year in 90 days. I will be showing a small group of students how they can do the same thing - in any niche. I am limiting this class, no exceptions, once the real estate event - class is full, the order button will be disabled.

Finally, have you been reading my newest blog atwww.realestatedominator.blogspot.com - find out all my thoughts onwholesaling, rehabbing, flipping, options, lease-purchase, shortsales, foreclosures, pre-foreclosures, multi-unit investing,partnering, REIA's, internet marketing and more...

So, there you have it...let me know your thoughts. I value the timeyou take to read my emails and join in our group training calls andprograms. We are serious about providing only the best and lateststrategies and techniques to help you be successful in real estateand beyond.
I have an awesome series of calls planned over the next 12 weeks,every Monday night, so be watching your inbox for all theinformation and feel free to send me your pressing real estateinvesting problems or questions and see if the answers show up onmy blog or in your inbox a few days later.

To Your Success!
Charles DudleyReal Estate Dominator "Control The Outcome"
Tonight's Training http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O097F&m=1gBj6O7d2kWRun&b=v6Llg3rgcOaOzUqciVmbYw

VIP Group Coaching http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O097F&m=1gBj6O7d2kWRun&b=FBjKIlCXI4sDUpAmVk3MVQ
My Latest Real Estate Articles www.realestatedominator.blogspot.com

No comments: