Monday, June 9, 2008

Real Estate Video Youtube

First of all, some of my friends don't want me to release this video. They say that this content is to valuable to be given away... but i want you to be the judge of that.

I'm Calling it "Real Estate 3.0"

You can watch it here.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROf5NYdykvg

-----------------------------------------------------------
BREAKING (TOTALLY AWESOME) NEWS
-----------------------------------------------------------

I've been looking over my emails and I just found this email from someone named Jay:

------------------------------------------------------------
"Charles, can I get some info on your Real Estate Dominator Workshop that happened last weekend and maybe a few videos as well.

Please show me some real live examples of the event so that I can see proof this is real."
-------------------------------------------------------------

And you know what? HE'S GOT A POINT.

So as you read this, I'm making NEW videos that SHOW YOU CLIPS FROM OUR ACTUAL EVENT this past weekend... and give you and inside scoop on how the real estate dominator course works.

The first new video should be ready in a day or so. I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, enjoy video #5 here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROf5NYdykvg

Talk Soon,
Charles Dudley
The Real Estate Dominator

P.S. I've gotten a ton of emails asking "ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER EVENT?"

And the answer is ... Yes!

But the truth is, I am going to do a small group like last time and the price tag will increase as well.

And I'm really SHOCKED to see how powerful The Real Estate Dominator Course is (I knew it was all new material that nobody was using, but all the students that attend it the event, were completely awed, and we had everyone: from new real estate investors to gurus in the real estate field)

I must of underestimated how valuable a course like this is, that will actually give you an unfair advantage in today's real estate market.

OK - this email is officially RAMBLING now. More coffee please!

Here is video #5 again (First Part of
"Real Estate 3.0"). More to come.

reply to this email, send me your thoughts on the video :-)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROf5NYdykvg

No comments: