Monday, April 28, 2008

One day before it begins

Did you catch this? One of my best friends, Charles Moore, from Rent To Own Millionaire Secrets is starting his 6-week group coaching tomorrow night.

If you are interested in taking action on learning the secrets that provide Charles a strong 6-figure income part time, then go to www.reimostwanted.com/rtocoaching

I am offering a 50% discount to my next Real Estate Dominator live mentoring course for the first 12, only 5 spots remain.

If you just can't participate in his coaching, then at least take advantage of the ebook special www.reimostwanted.com/product/renttoownebook

Finally, you can listen to Charles' interview at www.reimostwanted.com/202replay.html

I look forward to seeing you on the call tonight.

Remember to email me your bunging questions so that I can answer them tonight at 9pm EST. My email for tonight's questions is mentor.dudley@gmail.com

To your success!!!

Charles Dudley

For RTO Group Coaching - www.reimostwanted.com/rtocoaching

RTO Millionaire Secrets eBook -
www.reimostwanted.com/product/renttoownebook

Special Lease Purchase Interview and eBook - http://www.claudediamondrecommendscharlesdudley.com/

No comments: