Monday, April 21, 2008

Overcoming Challenges


Haven't heard from you in a while - just wanted to check in to see how you have been doing and how your business is going. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Of course there are some things I can do and others I may not - but I'd love to see what's possible.


I have been working on a 5-day sale this weekend and today was great! We had over 40 visitors to a home in a golf community that is worth $570K - it is gorgoeous, over 5,000 SF - immaculate 5BR/3.5BA. Anyway, it will be sold tomorrow and I will update you with how we do.
I am excited about all the postive responses I have been getting onour You Tube teaching videos as well as from those who enjoy our Monday lunch studies on True Propserity. I also apreciate all the good questions that are sent in to our offices as well as the testimonials we get from those who are applying what they are learning from us each week in real estate investing and marketing online.


If times are a little tough for you right now, I want to encourage youto keep pushing, don't quit and don't give up. Sometimes it's that next step you take (in faith) or the next piece of information you get that transforms your life. I know, I have been there.


I have spent my last dollars to attend a live event and invest in a mentoring program, that later produced 5 even 6 figures income within 3 months later. Life can change that fast. You just can't loose hope or give up on your dreams.


I guess if I can give any parting words as I write to you this weekend it is this - write down your goals that you intended to start this year with. Determine that you will not let the speed bumps stop you, or any adversity distract you. Get the right information you need, the right motivation, hang out with the right people - whatever you have to do to accomplish the goals. As I have heard it said so many times before - life is about the journey so much more than the detination.


You are a winner in my book and I am proud to call you a friend.


Have a blessed weekend.
Charles

No comments: