Thursday, April 24, 2008

Real Estate Marketing

You know - this week has been a crazy week - and sometimes Iactually wonder if folks appreciate the value of our information here at REI Most Wanted.

Well, needless to day - at the end of the day - most folks areand I am so excited to show you the best info that's out there.

Remember that Real Estate in today's market is so much more than just numbers, facts and figures - it is MARKETING

That's right - and marketing has 2 basic approaches - direct or physical and then virtual or online (i.e. the interent)

The main thing I want you to realize is that I am committed to your success - and providing all the right tools you need to ensure a long term, profitable, predictable and repeatable business. So you need to take the various aspects you learn about here and create them into a system.
So that you are running a business, not the business running you.

Okay, so with all that being said - I just HAD to share a 1-DAY special with you that I seriously believe will help you add to that system. And the great thing about it - us that it's very inexpensive to try out.

You will only hear about this from me today - and I seriously debated on getting it out - but what if you are that 1 person who breaks free from your job, or pays off your home or gets out ofdebt? Well, then this one email from me is worth sending. Right?

And I bet you'd do the same - so try this out from my friend andone of my good mentors, Harris Fellman

Here's a math problem for you.
What does 4 Minutes + $4.95 come to??

Answer: 4 Minute Money VIP Offer
I just got word that due to some really overwhelming response from people who have actually seen the CONTENT, Harris and Brian have decided to cut the price of entry into their 4 Minute Money VIP member-ship to...

$4.95, That's not a typo or a mistake. Get over to the site right NOW and you can get in on the action for less than 5 measly bucks.

Look, there are very few things in the world right now that give you back more value for less. I mean, in this course you're goingto discover how to build small profitable income streams in as little as 4 minutes at a time...

4 Minute Money has some tricks I've never even heard about...but I intend to use myself.
Harris and Brian have really set the bara whole lot higher. And really, it's a fantastic value no matter what the cost..

But...less than 5 bucks? That's a complete no brainer. Less than a combo meal at Burger King...less than filling up yourgas tank for sure, not to mention...it'll get you a whole lot further than both ofthose.

--> http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1e78uFeoLXw7un&b=ZTuZLuBGRJG5OQE.h_bzBA
It's quick, it's simple and you can get started RIGHT NOW for only $4.95.

--> http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1e78uFeoLXw7un&b=ZTuZLuBGRJG5OQE.h_bzBA
I have no idea what they're thinking, butI'm thinking you should act now.
Get your 4 Minute Money VIP Member-ship started NOW.

Try it out and feel fr-ee to cancel anytime. No biggee.

And with all the above being said - I look forward to seeing you TOMORROW night on our almost filled call with Charles Moore.
(That link was in my earlier email)

Charles "Unlock Your Future!"

--> http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1e78uFeoLXw7un&b=ZTuZLuBGRJG5OQE.h_bzBA
PS - Be watching for another great video teaching soon AND an verycool announcement that you can get motivated seller leads sentright to your inbox. All this and Moore - coming soon.

No comments: