Sunday, April 13, 2008

WHAT IS A REAL ESTATE DOMINATOR?

Apparently for some unknown reason I thought today was Saturday. It turns out its Sunday... go figure.

Maybe it was the fact that I stayed up all night Friday (thanks to my amazing video editing abilities) trying to finish the second video the real estate dominator mini series.

---------------------------------------------
WHAT IS A REAL ESTATE DOMINATOR?
---------------------------------------------

About a week ago I released the first
video of the real estate dominator
mini course.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1f_RDJXiOXw7un&b=aOXZAkvRKNwBAnRg6QRUiw

It turns out that this video aroused more questions than the Clinton scandal back in 1998, in case you didn't catch that, which was my attempt at humor :)

On a more serious note, a lot of folks
did send in their questions

And the most common question I got was

"What is a Real Estate Dominator?"

In short a Real Estate Dominator is
someone that can dominate the real estate market no matter the condition is in.

This not only consists of buying and selling houses, but doing it at a very low risk for high returns. I don't know about you, but I am not in the business of risking my money.

Although I cannot give you a complete answer for that question at this time, because of time sensitivity I will answer it in tonight's call so make sure to be there and don't miss it.

-----------------------------------------------
I ALMOST FORGOT
-----------------------------------------------

As I mentioned in the last email we are going to have a call tonight at 9PM EASTERN TIME

Because of all the "STUFF" that has been going on (very technical term I know) with me preparing this course for you guys I almost forgot that today was Sunday. NIGHT OF THE CALL

So lets quickly go over what will be
discussing tonight, because I'm very excited:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1f_RDJXiOXw7un&b=YtftV0VdUigLqn9aWpg71w

Will be doing a 60 minute webinar to show a great opportunity to not only help yourself, but to help others to save $10,000s on their mortgage payments...and you'll make money as well.
If you'd like to see and learn how to implement this for yourself, then you need to be one of the first 250 people to register for the teleseminar!

Unfortunately the webinar will only hold 250 people, and this email has gone out to thousands of people... I would hate for you to be left out, so please register now to reserve your spot!!!

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1f_RDJXiOXw7un&b=YtftV0VdUigLqn9aWpg71w


------------------------------------------------
BONUS FOR TONIGHT
------------------------------------------------

Even though I was originally planning on not doing this during this call, enough folks have asked for it so ill go ahead and do it.

What I'm I talking about

Well as you already know I will be answering a lot of your questions tonight regarding the first Real Estate Dominator mini video... but I have something even bigger planned for tonight's call...

So before you miss out make sure to reserve your spot... this one will be one for the record books :)

Speak to you soon

P.S. In case you were wondering when the second video of the series is coming, well ill give you a hint.

Starts with: TO____ Ends with: ___ROW

Make sure to be on the look out for an email from me.

P.P.S Speak to you in a few hours, looking forward to it

Here is the link one more time... by the way I forgot to mention this, but there are only 175 spots left as of right now. But remember 6000 folks will be getting this email as well...

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=J5zVN&m=1f_RDJXiOXw7un&b=YtftV0VdUigLqn9aWpg71w

No comments: