Friday, April 4, 2008

Real Estate Investing & Internet Marketing High Roller Interview

Charles here, and I'm bouncing off
the walls with excitement right now!
Well, maybe not quite that much, but
I don't think Kimberly or Sandi know
what to do with me today! They think
I've gone off the deep end...

I just got off the phone earlier today
after talking with 1 of THE Real Estate
Investing and Internet Marketing HIGH
ROLLERS...and he's agreed to host a
Special Webinar on Saturday, April 5th
at 12:01PM EST.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MQ8Hd&m=1aKeTYyR0Xw7un&b=Q2bIX0UVBsgWuZpZ_9HI9Q

But there's a catch. He figured that if
everyone knew that it was him doing the
call, they'd all show up just because
of who he is...Sooo, he asked me to pro-
mote him as my Mystery Guest, Mr. X.

That way, only the listeners who are
serious about their business will show
up on the webinar!

Mr. X has been a Real Estate Agent since
1991 and has literally made millions of
dollars on the Internet.

This is an opportunity that you DON'T
WANT to miss.

So Go To:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MQ8Hd&m=1aKeTYyR0Xw7un&b=Q2bIX0UVBsgWuZpZ_9HI9Q
and register today!

To your Success in 2008,

Charles T. Dudley, Sr.
"Unlock Your Future!"

P.S. I've got some more Great News! You
can now become an Affiliate of the Mil-
lion Dol-lar March, and make mo-ney
promoting the product. Just go to:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MQ8Hd&m=1aKeTYyR0Xw7un&b=ru70k71Z7bnQ6HQJ.aB3jA
to sign up as an affiliate.

No comments: